Instagram now includes the ability to change the icon from the app settings themselves. Here is How to change instagram icon.
Instagram features an elegant style of circles, squares, and dots that convey a classic camera feel. If you want to change the style of these icons, Instagram provides an option to do so.
Recently, Instagram has included the ability to change the icons from the app’s own settings. Here you can see how to do that using the iPhone and Android tools.
Here is How to change instagram icon on your iPhone.
How to change instagram icon on Iphone
Here is how to change instagram logo:
- First, go to the App Store and check for updates to the app. Next, open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android smartphone and tap the “Profile” icon in the lower right corner.
- Now tap the hamburger menu icon in the upper right corner.
- From the pop-up window, select the “Settings” option
- On the Settings page, swipe down from the top of the screen Continue swiping down until you reach the edge of the screen. As you go up, you will see a line of emojis to guide you along the way. When you reach the edge of the emoji, you will see confetti.
- You are now on the hidden app icon screen. Here are all of the Instagram app icons.
- Select the app icon you want to switch to. You can choose the classic Polaroid camera, the original Instagram logo, or another custom icon.
- The icon will change and a pop-up message will appear confirming the change; tap the OK button to close this pop-up.
- zYou will now see the updated app icon when you return to the iPhone or Android home screen.
You can always go back and change the app icon as long as the feature is enabled in the Instagram app.
Video: how to change instagram app icon
Here is how to change instagram app icon.
If you are using iOS 14 or higher, you can actually change the Instagram app icon to anything you want.
How to change instagram icon Android
While this process is nearly identical for Android and iOS, there are slight differences in how each mobile OS handles icon changes. Here is how to change instagram app icon.
- Download the latest version of Instagram from the Google Play Store (or Apple App Store).
- Open Instagram and tap the “Profile” icon
- Tap the hamburger menu in the upper left corner to access the “Settings” section
- Drag the entire menu section down until the emoji appears
- After that, confetti pops up a new menu, giving you access to all Instagram icons, classic and alternate
- On Android, the Instagram app icons will not change specifically, but you will see a new homescreen shortcut instead. However, iOS users will see the app icon on the right change to the one they have selected.
Why did my Instagram icon change back to normal
Here is what to do if new icons do not appear or work.
This feature will only work with the latest app update. If you cannot find the new icon, you most likely need to update your Instagram app, which can be done in the App Store, or you can go to the App Store and search for “Instagram” in the “Update” section of the App Store.
To update your Instagram app, go to the App Store, search for “Instagram” and click on the button labeled “Update.”
Another reason you may not see the new icon is that you may not have dragged the screen down far enough for the emoji to appear.
How to change instagram icon color
There are several ways to change the Instagram icon on your iPhone. First, let’s look at the options that apply to both iOS and Android. Here is how to change the instagram icon color.
- Launch the Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Tap the menu in the upper right corner and select “Settings.”
- From the top of the Settings page, hold your finger on the screen and pull down to scroll down.
- You will see a string of emoji and confetti on the “back” of the Settings page. You may need to repeat step 3 several times to get the pictograms to appear.
- Once you have successfully opened the “Secret Menu” of classic icons, scroll through the available options and select the icon of your choice.
- Press and hold the icon to add it to your home screen or tap “Add.”
- The “new” Instagram app icon will appear on your home screen, but it will not automatically replace the original icon; you will need to remove it manually to avoid duplicate Instagram app shortcuts.
Thank you for reading How to change instagram icon.