Poshmark is an e-commerce marketplace where users can buy and sell used, new and vintage clothing and accessories from individuals and boutiques.
Poshmark has millions of sellers and dozens of categories based on clothing styles and designers.
To delete your Poshmark account, if you recently sold items on the app, be sure to redeem any unsold balances first; Poshmark says it cannot process deletions if there are pending transactions or redeemable balances. Once deleted, any listings in your account will also be unavailable, as will any items saved from other closets.
Deleting a Poshmark account is very similar on the mobile app and on the web. Here’s How to delete poshmark account on iphone.
How to delete poshmark account on iphone
- open the Poshmark app (for Android and iOS) from your device.
- once opened, select the ‘Account’ tab in the bottom right-hand corner.
- select Poshmark Support Centre by scrolling down the menu list.
- next select ‘Manage Account Status‘.
- choose “Delete My Account“.
- a pop-up window may now ask you to enter a verification code that will be sent to your email address or phone number. Enter it and select ‘Submit‘.
- select the reason for deleting your Poshmark account using the drop-down menu.
- next select “Delete My Account“.
- choose ‘Yes’ on the pop-up screen.
Subsequently, your Poshmark account will be deleted.
How to delete your Poshmark account using a computer.
- open your preferred web browser and access the Poshmark Delete User webpage.
- when prompted, sign in.
- select the reason for deleting your account in the drop-down menu and select ‘Delete My Account’.
- on the pop-up screen, select “Yes”.
- lastly, select “Logout”. Your account has now been deleted.