If you’re curious about how many likes your Instagram posts get, you’ll need to head over to the app’s settings menu and look under Account (1). You’ll find an option called Show Likes on Profile that you can switch on or off depending on whether you want to see who has liked your posts (2). By default, it’s set to off, which means most users won’t even be aware that this feature exists.
I discovered that if you dig around in the app’s settings, you can see all of your likes on Instagram! Here’s how to do it…
What Is This Like History All About?
Most users do not know that Instagram keeps a list of all their likes for your profile. It also tracks your most recent likes and allows you to see them at any time. You might find it surprising, but once you start seeing how much you liked photos, articles, etc., things may change in how you view social media. That is why I will be showing you how to see liked posts on instagram pc & how to see likes on instagram account. The latter option only shows up if your phone is connected with an account. Liking someone’s post from within Instagram can be just as powerful—if not more so—than liking it elsewhere. Knowing how to see your likes on Instagram can help keep you motivated or inspire you when creating content. After all, nothing drives people like knowing they have a fan base! With that said, let’s get started!At first glance, Instagram doesn’t seem to offer anything in terms of how to see likes on instagram accounts or how to see who has liked my pictures on instagram for free.
How to see number of likes on instagram
You can tap a hashtag in your stories or profile pic and then scroll down (and down and down) through a long list of recent posts that have that same hashtag. To see who else has liked those posts, you’ll need to visit individual users’ profiles by tapping their avatar picture.
- From Stories, tap any post from which you’d like to see likes.
- Tap View Profile at top-right > View Public Profile .
- In search bar at top-left of screen, type name of user whose profile you’d like to view.
- Tap avatar photo to open their public profile.
- At top-right of screen, tap See All Posts .
- Scroll through page until you find one with number of likes displayed next to it.
The number indicates total number of people who’ve liked that particular post since it was posted—including yourself! If there is no number displayed next to each post, you won’t be able to see who else has liked it. Keep in mind that these totals only reflect users who’ve enabled public access for their accounts—so if you’re not seeing a certain person’s name listed as having liked something, they may have chosen not to share publicly.
How to see liked posts on instagram pc
There are two ways to go about seeing what you’ve liked on Instagram.
- First, you can access it from within your settings menu;
- second, you can use a desktop web browser.
- Open up your Instagram app and tap on your profile icon in the top-right corner of your screen. From there, select Settings and then Accounts. If you don’t see Accounts, tap Privacy instead. Next, choose See All Activity. Once that’s done, tap View Likes at the bottom of your screen and voila! You’ll be able to see all your likes. Now, if you want to see them on your computer, here’s how
- Log into Instagram through a web browser like Chrome or Safari. Click on your profile photo in the top-left corner of your screen and select Account Settings from the dropdown menu. On the following page, click Likes underneath Account Information. You’ll be able to view all your likes just as easily as before!
How to see what you ve liked on instagram
If you’re wondering how to see your likes on instagram 2021, you ve come to right place. Here’s how:
- First, locate your profile picture in the top right-hand corner of any screen within Instagram.
- Next, tap that picture and find View Activity at bottom of profile page
- you will then be taken straight into a list of your activity.
- Liked posts are listed as likes under each post title, with hearts next to them (or other symbols if you have added filters).
- Tap one of these posts to view it.
You can also click through from here to like or comment on anything else you’ve liked before. To hide likes on instagram 2022, go back to Profile > Settings > Privacy > Hide Likes (iOS) or Account > Privacy > Hide Likes (Android). You can also choose who sees your activity by going back to Profile > Settings > Privacy and selecting Only Me for total privacy or Friends for only friends to see what you’ve been up to. Remember, though, that all Instagram users can see everything they’ve liked unless they change their settings. They may still know you’ve visited their account, but they won’t be able to tell what photos or videos you’ve seen there. When viewing someone else’s profile via Explore on iOS or Search on Android, clicking Like reveals everything they’ve liked too; so does clicking Follow (if not already following them), viewing their full profile via Profile on iOS/Android/web and visiting another user’s Story on iOS/Android/web. Keep in mind though that liking something doesn’t automatically follow anyone; swiping up is required when browsing someone’s feed within Instagram.
How Do I See Specific Posts On My Like History?
You can see specific posts or stories that you liked by going into your profile settings. There’s a new section called View Likes that shows you all of your likes, sorted by post. Each post will have a date for when it was liked and how many times it was liked overall. Clicking on any specific post will take you to that photo in your profile so you can share it again or repost it if needed. For those concerned about privacy, feel free to go back into View Likes at any time and uncheck what you don’t want others to see. This setting is also synced across devices (so if you log out of Instagram from one phone, it will be logged out everywhere). While Instagram doesn’t currently let users hide their likes, here are some steps you can take to hide your activity: Don’t like publicly viewable content yourself : Unliking something isn’t a strong enough action to hide its visibility since anyone who follows you can still see it if they click through on your name. The only way to avoid having people know that you ever saw an image is not liking anything publicly viewable in the first place—i.e., stick with posting photos and videos of things instead of linking directly to other websites/articles/etc.
How To View Liked Posts From Other Users
Instagram’s Activity Log is a tool that allows you to view all your activity with a particular user. For example, if you have liked 5 posts from another user, those posts will show up in your Activity Log. All you need to do is follow these easy steps:
- Navigate to their profile page and tap View likes under their name.
- Select any individual post and then hit View Activity Log
- You should see a complete list of every post they have liked in your Activity Log. And there you go!
This can be useful for seeing who has liked your content or figuring out which users like similar content as you. If you are trying to find someone’s views on a specific topic, it may be easier to use their Likes section instead of navigating through their entire feed. It’s also worth noting that if you’ve already viewed a photo (even just one time), it won’t appear in your Activity Log unless you reload its page by tapping again (or refreshing). Now that you know how to access someone’s likes, why not take some time today and check out what other people are liking? You never know what kinds of new accounts might catch your eye!
Is There Any Way To Delete My Liked Posts History?
Unfortunately, there is no way to delete your liked posts history. However, there are two ways you can hide all your likes from appearing on your profile.
- The first is by hiding specific posts you’ve liked in one of three ways: Go into a post and tap Hide Post Hide multiple posts at once by tapping Hide Posts in your Activity Log Tap Hide All Posts You’ve Liked if you want to hide everything at once To unhide any hidden posts, simply go back into your Activity Log and select Show Hidden Posts.
- The second way to hide your liked posts history is by going into settings and selecting Hide All Posts You’ve Liked. This will remove all of them from both your activity log and feed for good.
Please note that if you hide or unhide posts, they will not be deleted from Instagram’s servers but instead just hidden from view.
If you’re worried about your privacy, make sure to regularly clear out your app’s cache by deleting its data (Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage). When it comes to making an informed decision about whether or not to use Instagram and/or Facebook, we think it’s important that users know what their choices are when it comes to controlling their personal information. While some people may be OK with sharing everything they do online—from liking things on Facebook to taking photos of their food—others might prefer that nothing leaves their phone except text messages and calls.
What If I Want To Turn Off Showing My Liked Posts On Feed?
You can access your likes and unlike anything you see with just a few taps. Head over to your profile by tapping your username in any post or story (or if you’re in explore, tap that heart next to your name). You’ll then see a list of all the things you’ve liked on Instagram. While these posts will still appear in your feed when they’re posted by other people, they won’t show up as a like, so only you know what you really like. To do so, tap More Options ⚙ at the top right of any post. Once there, uncheck Show Activity Status under Posting Activity and press Done at the bottom right of your screen. If you want to turn off activity status for good, head over to Settings > Privacy > Activity Status and toggle it off.
See also : What are the best ways to fix Spotify logged me out
Instagram not showing likes
However, as it turns out, Instagram doesn’t show likes for everyone. If you already know how to hide your likes and are interested in seeing other users’ liked posts on their respective profiles, there is a way to do so. The process is actually quite simple if you know how; it just takes a few steps. Let’s go over them now.
- First, you need to navigate to your profile settings by tapping Profile located at the bottom of your screen followed by tapping Settings.
- Once you’re here, tap View Activity Log. This will open up a page that shows all of your recent activity on Instagram including new followers, photos you like and comments made on photos of yours among others (as seen below).
- In order to see how many likes any particular photo has received however, simply tap View Liked Photos. Here all of your liked photos will be displayed along with how many times they were liked by others.
Open your profile in Instagram and head over to Settings located at top right corner of your profile. Navigate down to Account, then hit Privacy & Security. Tap on Posts You’ve Liked, a new window will pop up where you can see a list of all your liked posts. You can tap any post or swipe through them using left and right arrow buttons below each post preview thumbnail. Each time you hit an arrow button it will load 10 posts from that range. At bottom of all preview images is Sort By, there are three options:
- 1) Most Recent (default),
- 2) Oldest First and
- 3) Newest First. If you want to see all likes as they were posted on Instagram, choose option #1 which is most recent. If you want to view likes chronologically according to their posting date, choose option #2 which is oldest first. If you want to view newest likes first, choose option #3 which is newest first. That’s how to see likes on instagram! Happy Instagramming! 🙂