How to turn off Samsung S21? For devices that have already made the switch from the Power button to the Side button, turning off the device won’t be as straightforward as it used to be. The Power button has been replaced by the Side button, which means you have to follow a different procedure from what you’re used to. Here’s how to turn off Samsung S21.
how to turn off samsung s21 without screen Using physical hardware buttons
You may additionally locate it tough to perform sure moves which includes powering off or restarting the device. Using software navigation keys:
- To turn off your phone, press and keep down each Volume buttons together for 3 seconds.
- This will enable you to bring up a menu of options including Power Off.
- From here, select Power Off option by pressing on Volume Up key once then hitting Home key once.
Doing so will force your phone into an off state while preserving any data that might be stored in RAM at that time.
Using the Rapid Control Panel
There is a shortcut in the One UI quick panel that allows you to shut down the phone without using the power button. But in contrast to One UI 2, the power menu shortcut is not visible in the quick panel directly anymore. However, you can still access this shortcut in One UI 3, but with an additional key. To do this,
- Slide down from the top of your Galaxy S21 screen to display the notifications screen.
- Press the quick settings panel to expand the quick panel shortcuts.
- Press the “Power Menu” shortcut at the pinnacle right, subsequent to the Search button.
- Switch off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S21 from the quick panel in OneUI 3
- Choose Power Off or Restart to perform the desired action.
How to force restart Galaxy S21
You may want to perform a compelled shutdown or a restart in case your tool is frozen, unresponsive, or goes into a boot loop. If this happens, a forced restart should get the device back to normal.
- In order to do so, simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down and Side buttons for around 20 seconds.
- You need to keep holding the buttons until you see the boot screen with the Samsung logo.
- Press and maintain the strength button, then wait over a minute before pressing the power button again.
Can I reboot instead of turning off my Samsung S21?
You may locate it difficult to carry out certain movements consisting of powering off or restarting the device. That’s because the Side button replaces the Power button on more recent Galaxy smartphones and as a result the conventional method doesn’t work anymore. To restart your Samsung, press and hold for 8 seconds, then tap Restart. While there are slight differences between specific Samsung models, most will follow similar steps. Here’s the way you do it on an S21 if you have a similar device with a strength button on its side: Press and maintain Power and Volume Up buttons together for 8 seconds. This will force reboot your phone (note that shutting down might take longer than usual). What is a soft reset?
Unlocking the Samsung S21 without a password
The most commonplace methods to show off your telephone are via a display lock or password. You can find these options in Settings, Device Maintenance and Lock Screen & Security. One of them is Power off, which you could use to show off your telephone without having to go into any credentials. This is available on positive models of Samsung phones walking Android Lollipop 5.Zero or later, so test your device’s specs before you strive it out. While turning off with a password takes more time than doing so with a fingerprint, pressing that random key combo will almost always save you from tapping through an instruction manual.
- To do so, go to Settings > Lock screen and security > Secure lock settings > Power button instantly locks.
- Then tap Password and enter your preferred code (or tap Fingerprints if you have one set up).
- From now on, simply press the Side button three times quickly when your phone’s display is off to power down.
Here’s How to turn off samsung without screen
You can turn off your samsung phone or tablet without screen or keypad just following these easy steps.
Before following any of these steps, make sure you have charged at least 50% of your device’s battery.
- Power down your Galaxy smartphone using a special feature called Safe Mode .
- To accomplish that, press and keep each Power and Volume Down buttons for approximately 10 seconds until you see a small container on top left nook with an exclamation mark in it (this suggests that Safe Mode is enabled).
- Now release both buttons but keep holding down Volume Down button until you see Safe mode in bottom left corner of screen.
- Finally, tap Restart option which will bring up a menu asking if you want to restart normally or enter safe mode again. Tap Restart normally option which will turn off your Samsung Galaxy smartphone instantly.
- That’s all! Your Samsung phone has been turned off successfully without using its keypad or screen.
Turn off samsung phone Using Bixby voice assistant
One of my favorite features on my Galaxy phone is Bixby. With a press of a button, I can use Bixby to perform actions like turning off my phone or locking it. If you want to turn off your Samsung device but don’t want to unlock it, you can use Bixby voice assistant instead. Here’s how you do it. Once in Bixby mode, say Turn off my phone (or Lock my phone, if that’s what you prefer). That’s all there is to it! This method also works for older Galaxy devices running Oreo as well as Android Pie phones like Galaxy S10 and Note 9. Enjoy using your new feature!